Annual Concession Sites
Havelock Holiday Park offers a limited number of annual concession sites where you can leave your van set up for the entire year. There is no need to take down the awning and pack everything away when it is time to head back to the rat-race. All you need to do is turn off the water and power, lock the door and go. It couldn’t be easier.
A brief summary of the terms are as follows:
- There is a contract for each site, signed by the Site Holder and Park Management, which sets out the annual terms;
- By paying for your site in advance, a year at a time, we are able to offer a significant discount. However, if the contract is terminated early by either party, there are no refunds;
- Each year that the Site Holder wishes to extend, the annual fee is payable before the old agreement expires.
- The Park is responsible for maintaining the grounds around the site, the Site Holder just has to make sure that the site is kept clear when it is unoccupied;
- There are up to 6 family members allowed on each concession. These family members must be nominated on the agreement and no alterations can be made;
- The annual fee grants the Site Holder and/or the nominated users up to 75 nights per annum in total;
- Extra guests, approved by the Site Holder, wanting to use the van and are not on the nominated list are welcome and pay the nominated nightly tariff upon arrival. Their stay does not affect the concession nights tally.
- Dogs are permitted on the concession sites all year but are expected to be well behaved and the Dog Policy must be adhered to at all times.
- The normal check out time for guests is 10am. Annual Concession holders have a late check out time of 5pm.
All our Concession Sites are taken at the moment. If you are interested in one, we are happy to take your details and put you on the waiting list.